The From Kona with Love series depicts multicultural romance, love, loss, and redemption set in the beautiful islands of Hawaii.
Though connected, each installment can be read as a standalone.
“Experience the spiritual and physical beauty of the enchanted Hawaiian Islands in this modern-day Romeo and Juliet. Where the Sun Rises is a wonderful book about family, love, promise, hope, and perseverance. Be ready to laugh, cry, and cheer.” ~San Francisco Book Review
“[An] atmospheric romance … Gomez and Polaha’s descriptions of Hawaii are postcard worthy. The breezy pace and gorgeous setting will stoke readers’ wanderlust.” ~Publishers Weekly
“A sweet, closed-door, multicultural romance [that] will resonate with readers.” ~Booklist
- October 11 @ 7pm - Bel Canto Books, Long Beach, CA . This is an outdoor event in the garden at The Hangout (2122 E 4th Street, LB). RSVP required
- October 18 @ 7pm - Barnes & Noble at The Grove, Los Angeles (ticket required)
- October 24 @ 6pm - University Book Store, Seattle - free virtual event (RSVP required)
- October 25 @ 6pm - Barbara's Bookstore, Chicago - virtual event (register here)
- November 1 @ 7:15pm - The Bookstore of Glen Ellyn, Glen Ellyn, IL (tickets available)